I officially ended my DJ career in June of 2016. DJ’ing brought me international recognition and it also contributed to my addiction.
Creating this playlist gave me mixed emotions. Even though I was not sober in the prime of my DJ career I still had a blast working the turntables and I have some fantastic memories of meeting world famous DJ’s like Hardwell, DeadMau5, and Datsik. It also made me realize how thankful I am to no longer be involved in the music industry. The community that surrounds DJ’s is full of substance abuse. It wasn’t until I attended an EDM festival and my local nightclubs clean and sober that I realized how out of control drug and alcohol abuse is at these venues. I decided that I no longer wanted to involve myself nor give people a reason to drink or use drugs. My departure from the music industry was a significant blow for my employer and the company but to this day I do not regret my decision. I still love EDM but I am much more content to enjoy it at home away from crowds of intoxicated people.
- Two Million/Sunshine (Nfyrno Mix) – Avicii
- Blaze – Dannic
- Secrets (Original Mix) – Tiësto & KSHMR feat. VASSY
- Follow Me (Bingo Players Remix) – Hardwell feat. Jason Derulo
- Strong (Kzn Remix) – R3HAB & KSHMR
- Rhythm Is a Dancer (Crazy Ibiza Remix) – SNAP!
- On & On – Stravy feat. Kennis Clark
- Light of Day (Somn3um Radio Edit) – Matt Darey
- Forgive Me – Deorro feat. Adrian Delgado & DyCy
- Drop That – LiTek feat. Grace Davies
- We Party – Laidback Luke feat. D.O.D
- Cheap Thrills (John J-C Carr Remix) – Sia