This is a much more intimate and reflective mix of songs that have been playing in my head during this first year of my recovery. My loved ones may recognise themselves in some of my choices.
I love you, I owe you everything.
I wish everybody a very happy new Year!
- Hurt – Johnny Cash
- The Bottle – Gil Scott Heron & Brian Jackson
- Physics – Magazine
- So Swell When You’re Well – Aretha Franklyn
- Wild Is The Wind – David Bowie
- Saving All My Love for You – Tom Waits
- One Day Like This — Elbow
- For What It’s Worth – Buffalo Springfield
- Home Again – Michael Kiwanuka
- Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye
- Tam Lyn Retold – The Imagined Village (Feat. Benjamin Zephaniah)
- I Know Sometimes A Man Is Wrong – David Byrne