The Since Right Now Spirit Beasts
I haven’t had a drink since 1994. I’ve smoked grass since but stopped.
- Paul Stanley is my favorite Kiss member, so I was glad that’s the symbol Chris gave me for my SRN Podcast avatar.
- I’m from Colorado.
- I’ve been married for 12 years to my lovely wife Genevieve and have two boys I’m so proud of, Hutch and Lucas.
- I haven’t had a drink since 1994. I’ve smoked grass since but stopped.
- I go to AA at the Lindell Club and have been to meetings all over the world.
- Things I’ve tried to get addicted too and didn’t take: Gambling, Food, Video Games.
- Things I’ve been addicted too: Pretty much everything else.
That’s why I joined up with Recovery Revolution two some odd years ago. I’m easily addicted and keeping it real each week with the boys helps me stay sober.
Thanks for listening to our stories and thanks for sharing yours!
Matt “Matt” Glarner used to consume drugs and drink alcohol.
At current, he does neither, at times with abandon. Matt’s interests include words, specifically the writing and reading thereof. He also enjoys (loves, even) baseball statistics, dogs, coffee, surrealism, funny jokes, people who tell funny jokes, chess, rational thought, tropical fish, his children, public radio, Scrabble, a woman named Majka, minor chords, the company of close friends, the way books smell, a good cry, ice cream and guitar feedback. Matt does not believe in God nor does he enjoy dancing. He is genuinely happy to be here.